- What types of capital and how much funding does my company need?
- Non-Disclosure Agreements and how to protect my/our IP (Intellectual Property)
- Is my OA (Operating Agreement) attractive or unattractive to investors? Why?
- Is my Business Plan investor ready?
- What is a Prospectus? And, what Investors look for in a Prospectus?
- what it is, how it is organized, and what information I need to include in it, and when I need it
- Why type of investors shall I/we chose?How to find potential investors
- Understanding the types of Investors and the types of funding available
- Tailor your Pitch to each potential investor
- Presenting to Investors
- How not to kill the deal—dangers that can destroy all your hard work
- Closing the deal
Presenter’s Bio: Alejandro Di Tolla
Alejandro is a serial entrepreneur: He spent 12 years in the High-Tech sector, the last four as Director of Business Development for the Americas and Southern Europe. He retired in 2003 and a few months later started GBDS (a Due Diligence & Feasibility, Early Stage Investment and Business Consulting) to provide services to companies in the first rounds of funding. In 2007, he started NW Return 2 Work LLC (NWRTW) a multidisciplinary medical services group of clinics, and in 2013, he co-founded Eco Ventures LLC—a Tier 3 Recreational Marijuana production and processing operation in WA State. All three are multi-million dollar businesses which continue to grow and thrive.
Alejandro and his partners have invested in multiples companies and businesses during the last decade. Alejandro is very familiar with the Venture Capitalist world and investment cycles, needs, methodologies, processes, and requirements to get funded successfully.
Furthermore, Alejandro has vast experience working closely with top government officials domestically and internationally, creating productive long-term relationships with VP and C-level executives of many of the top Global 2000 companies. He had lead several multi-million dollar projects and has spoken at several domestic and international events.
6000 16th Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98106-1499
Google map and directions