These meetings are specifically for Washington Cannabis growers and are hosted by The Cannabis Farmers Council.
Intro to the Cannabis Farmers Council and update on current issues.
- How latest proposed rules on Q/A testing affects farms
- Feedback from farmers with what they would like to see included in traceability system and what they would like to see improved
- Feedback from farmers with what they would like to see change or improve with packaging and labeling
- Discuss any pending state or county or community based obstructions (Spokane ban on outdoor growing, Spokane Clean Air Council, moratoriums in various counties like Klickitat, Walla Walla etc.)
- Feedback on changes in I502 that growers would like to see and think are most critical
Last 45 Minutes – Social Time - Growers converse and get to know each other - possibly form bonds with local farms
January 15, 2017 at 2pm - 6pm
Waving Tree Winery Klickitat County
Susy Wilson ·