You are a powerful force in this new cannabis industry!
You, the customer, are the ones truly creating the cannabis market with your purchases. The more you learn about cannabis the better choices you can make for yourself, the more enjoyable experience you will have, and you will help to keep a wide range of products on the shelves. Take some time to learn more about cannabis and how it interacts with your body.
We’ve compiled just a few links to get you started. Learn more below:
More on the Endocannabinoid System:
More on Cannabinoids.
The most notable cannabinoid is the phytocannabinoid tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the primary psychoactive compound in cannabis. Cannabidiol (CBD) is another major constituent of the plant and one you’ve most likely heard about. However, there are many more cannabinoids that have been isolated from cannabis, all exhibiting varied effects!
- Major Cannabinoids and Their Effects
- Taming THC: potential cannabis synergy and phytocannabinoid-terpenoid entourage effects
More on the Entourage Effect & Terpenes:
- Terpenes and The “Entourage Effect”
- Medical marijuana and 'the entourage effect'
- The Science and Benefits of Terpenes