NEXT Alliance General Mtg - NEW LOCATION!!!!
TIME: 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
NEW LOCATION: Wood Technology Center, 2310 S Lane St, Seattle, WA 98144
Open Alliance Meetings occur every 2nd Thursday of the month from Noon to 2pm. Entrance is FREE to current members, $10 for non-members.
Please download the appropriate software for your computer (Mac or PC). You will need to launch the program to install it. Please note: You may get a warning that "Blackboard CollaborateLauncher" is an application downloaded from the internet." This is a standard warning....simply click "Open."
To join a Blackboard Collaborate session or view a recording, open the link above in your browser and double-click on the .collab session or recording file in the Downloads folder. This will invoke the Collaborate Launcher to open your .collab file. (You will not see the launcher as it works in the background.)
- Log In to Session: You will be prompted to enter your name as you want it to appear in the session. E.g. Erica from Spokane.
- Click 'Log In.'
- A pop up box will ask you to save the meeting.
- Click save.
- Find and click on the saved collab file.
- Another pop up window will ask you if you want to run the application.
- Click Run.
- Blackboard Collaborate should load and open
- You are now joined to the meeting.