Where to Watch WWE Raw 5/9/16
Our five-point preview:
1. Dean Ambrose will look to avenge the sorrowful death of Mitch the Plant. Real talk: I love the fact that “wants to get revenge for the destruction of a potted plant” is legitimately a better storyline than, “one of them had a talk show and the other took it away, and then it went back to normal.”
2. If you watch wwe raw 5/9/16 didn’t already think Rusev was the best character in the company, here he is vowing to eat Kalisto’s heart. Here he is beating Cesaro at ping pong. Rusev is the greatest.
3. The big angle of the show is, “will AJ Styles formally align with Anderson and Gallows and become a jerk to take the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.” Side story: Did Roman Reigns not watch the ending to last week’s Raw and see his mistake? Does nobody have access to the tapes? Do we just have to Three’s Company it and keep going with the misunderstanding?
4. Which WWE Superstar will be the first to make a passive-aggressive comment about Ryback? Place your bets!
5. Triple H is still in cryo freeze somewhere, we have no idea.
As always, +1 your favorite comments from tonight’s open discussion thread and we’ll include 10 of the best in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw column. Enjoy the show!