The Member-Get-a-Member campaign is happening NOW!
Recruit members TODAY and be entered to win.
By recruiting new members to join, you help strengthen The Cannabis Alliance, our voice and our message. There is truly power in numbers!
Increased Alliance membership means increased recognition of our quality educational programs and meetings, and bolsters the advocacy we do on behalf of the industry. With more than 160 cannabis businesses as current members, we already have the highest membership of any industry association in the state!
Share the benefits of a Cannabis Alliance membership with your colleagues and friends through the Member-Get-a-Member Campaign and you could earn great rewards!
There is no better promoter of Alliance membership than you. We even make it easy for you - tell us who you'd like to invite to join The Cannabis Alliance by completing this downloadable form, and we'll send your colleague an email that highlights the member benefits and encourages them to join.
Recruit new members and you could earn rewards!
Campaign Prizes: At the end of the campaign, prizes will be awarded! If you:
- Recruit two (2) members: Your name will be placed in a drawing to renew one your membership for six months at no cost plus fun Alliance swag.
- Recruit three (or more) members: You will receive a $50 gift certificate from Amazon.
- The member who recruits the most new members at the highest level: will receive a $150 gift certificate from Amazon.
- To be eligible for rewards, make sure your colleagues list your name in the "Referred by?" section on the membership signup page available online here: http://www.thecannabisalliance.us/membership_sign_up
- Rewards are calculated on NEW memberships from Jan 20th through April 15th.
How to Invite Colleagues to Join The Cannabis Alliance
- Complete the online Invite a Colleague to Join Form
- Download the membership application (DOC), fill in your name in the "Referred by?" section, and start handing them out!
- Your colleagues can also join The Cannabis Alliance by completing an online application. Make sure they list your name in the "Referred by?" section.
Tips for Recruiting New Members
Recruiting new members is about sharing your membership experience with others.
Here are some suggestions to help you reach out to your friends and colleagues and encourage them to join:
- Publish an article on your blog or post on your facebook page about why you belong to The Cannabis Alliance.
- When you enter into a new contract with any supporting business, tell them how The Cannabis Alliance can inform them about the industry.
- Share the benefits of an Alliance membership.
- Forward Alliance emails to your colleagues to let them know how much value they will get as a member.
- Invite a prospective member to attend the next General Meeting with you.
- Give a gift of an Alliance membership to your friend or colleague