What is MOAB?
MOAB presents principles, techniques, and skills for recognizing, reducing, and managing violent and aggressive behavior. The program also provides humane and compassionate methods of dealing with aggressive people.
Have you ever …
* Known someone who upsets others simply by their mere presence or body language?
* Been uncomfortable by someone's presence, attitude or agitation?
* Been attacked physically?
* Been attacked verbally by someone who is yelling, swearing, and/or pointing fingers?
if so, visualize possessing the skills to …
* Calm people
* Diffuse anxious or aggressive behavior
* Avoid violence and injuries
* Create confidence and the ability to improve any situation
Regardless of your age, size or strength …
* You can create a win-win situation in difficult confrontations and resolve conflicts decisively and diplomatically with:
* Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
* Personal communication and safety skills
* Every MOAB technique – non-verbal, verbal, or physical is based on a solid principle
* MOAB goes beyond the strategies for preventing and diffusing a crisis. It addresses the multitude of crises, and stages of conflict
THIS TRAINING WILL ALSO BE WEBCASTED DIRECTLY AFTER THE GENERAL MEETING FOR THOSE NOT IN BELLINGHAM.
Link for the meeting is: https://zoom.us/j/820942931
If you are not a member, simply CLICK HERE to pay the $10 and access information will be forwarded.