THE CANNABIS ALLIANCE is a non-profit, membership-based association of individuals, businesses, government officials, and non-profit organizations dedicated to the advancement of a sustainable, vital and ethical cannabis industry.
WE DO THIS BY:
- Fostering education, communication and informational exchanges
- Encouraging development of sound policies and cost effective strategies
- Recognizing exemplary people, programs, policies and practices
- Providing professional development opportunities.
In 2016 the Alliance officially begins its first year representing and promoting professionals working in the cannabis industry in Washington state. Our Purpose is to:
- Advocate: to improve the legal and regulatory environment of the cannabis industry;
- Educate: To provide a knowledge base to our communities, policy makers, and industry professionals;
- Engage: Actively engage in building a unified industry by promoting safe and ethical corporate citizenship;
- Promote: To advance the institution and infrastructure for a sustainable and vital cannabis industry;
Please help our industry continue on the path of normalization. Please consider donating today!